Terms, Conditions and other legal stuff.
All such withdrawals from my/our bank account by you shall be treated as though they had been signed by me/us personally.
I/we the registered client, "instruct" and authorize your agent Netcash (Pty) Ltd, to draw against my/our account with the above* mentioned bank,
I/we understand that the withdrawals authorized here will be processed by BankServ and
I/we also understand that details of each withdrawal will be printed on my/our bank statement. I/we agree to pay any bank charges relating to this debit order instruction.
This authority may be cancelled by means of giving thirty (30) days notice in writing, emailed to email@example.com from the accounts registered email account, but I/we understand that I/we shall not be entitled to any refund of amounts, which you have withdrawn whilst this authority was in force if such amounts were legally owing to you.
I/We acknowledge that the party hereby authorized to effect the drawing(s) against my/our account may not cede or assign any of its rights and that I/we may not delegate any of my/our obligations in terms of this contract/authority to any third party without prior written consent of the authorized party.
I/we acknowlwdge that selecting the 'I have read and agree to the Terms of Service' check box on the above* form constitues a legal signature of acceptance for this debit order instruction. Any changes to the above* form after the initial acceptance needs to be communicated to IDS Hosting via the registered email address of the account holder emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above*: reference to 'ABOVE' as indicated by the asterix within this agreement indicates areas of the client registration/debit order form inputs by the client as per the form on this link or same registration/debit order form on another link within the domain: http://idshosting.co.za.
This agreement governs your purchase and use of any of the IDS Hosting hosting plans (collectively called "services" or "account/s"), ordered by you, the customer. This Agreement explains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase and the use of your account with IDS Hosting space allocated to you. Before you may use IDS Hosting's services and create an account with IDS Hosting you must register and accept this Agreement by clicking the Acceptance Checkbox at the end of this Agreement. This Agreement exists to define the agreement between you and IDS Hosting and to ensure that IDS Hosting's customers are using IDS Hosting's Services with regard to the rights of other internet users and in conformity with the requirements of IDS Hosting's network environment. All instances of reference to "IDS" and "IDS Hosting" may be interchanged with "IDS Hosting", where the former is used for easier understanding of this Agreement.
You are required to use your account responsibly. This includes respecting the other customers of IDS Hosting. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, IDS Hosting grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access, display and use our services, web site, and forum. You shall comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of your account prevent unauthorized copying of its contents. Except as provided in this Agreement, IDS Hosting does not grant you any express or implied right in or under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
IDS Hosting may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or distribution of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or that may directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation is prohibited.
Examples of prohibited use include, but are not limited to:
• materials subject to trademark, copyright or other laws protecting any materials or data of others in the absence of a valid license or other right to do so;
• material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws;
• unauthorized use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information, or proprietary information of others;
• adult-oriented sites, pornography and sex-related merchandising , including sites that may infer sexual content of any kind or provide links to adult content elsewhere. IDS Hosting also prohibits sites that provide storage, sale, distribution, hypertext link to, advertisement, promotion or hosting of material that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, or an intrusion of privacy or publicity rights, or is otherwise objectionable;
• and storage, posting, display, transmission, advertising of or otherwise making available child pornography.
• any site which mimics or apears to mimic another brand without the express permission of the legal brand owner, such a site will be suspended, especially when such a site is used to phish for client information. There will be no refunds for sites who are suspended as a result of T&C not being met.
• Any website or email only site that publishes or emails any illegal, fraudulent, phising, or suspected of, to catch innocent uniformed people out, counter community information, will not be tolerated and will be stopped as soon as its reported to IDS Hosting or as soon as IDSHosting views this material.
• Incorrect contact details which may be entered during registration or changed to incorrect details at a later stage in the client area, these accounts may be refused, suspended or terminted on proof or reasonable suspicion.
To resolve any issue/s in despute a certified copy of the account holders ID document & utility bill is required within 7 days from date of request and faxed to: 086 542 9291, should this be denied or not timeously received (7 days) IDS Hosting has the right to suspend, continue to suspend or to delete the website or any hosting or email packages on its servers without any refunds of service/s already paid for. No detailed investigation will commence until the account holder has proven there identity and that their identity matches that of the account holder.
Usage of Allotted Resources
Customer agrees that bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the number of megabytes agreed to in the stipulated measurements outlined on the web site at the time of sign-up (or other measurements of services in the form of gigabytes, terabytes, etc.) per month for the services ordered by customer. IDS Hosting will monitor customer's bandwidth and disk usage. Customer agrees that bandwidth allowances represent the sum of the incoming and outgoing allowances. Once a plan reaches the bandwidth allowance, the plan will automatically be suspended until the next calendar month or until the plan's bandwidth allowance is upgraded. Bandwidth calculations are updated daily and are not in real time. Therefore, customer agrees that the sum of incoming and outgoing bandwidth usage that exceeds the plan's allowance shall be billed to customer's account. Upon non-receipt of payment, all exceeded bandwidth shall be debited from the following month's allocated bandwidth, and further so until all excess bandwidth has been accounted for. Further, if IDS Hosting's automated system fails to suspend a plan when reaching the plan's bandwidth allowance, customer agrees be billed for each Gigabyte of bandwidth usage in excess of the plan's bandwidth allowance. IDS Hosting shall have the right to take corrective action if customer's disk usage exceeds the agreed usage, including but not limited to deletion of all plan files, termination of this agreement or suspension of all services. Such actions may be taken in IDS Hosting's sole and absolute discretion.
Usage of IDS Hosting Resources
IDS Hosting's services provide customers with IDS Hosting's 99.5% uptime guarantee, IDS Hosting must be able to regulate its customers' use of IDS Hosting resources. Therefore, Customer agrees that customer shall not use excessive amounts of IDS Hosting resources (such as, but not limited to, CPU & Memory usage) on any of IDS Hosting's IDS Hostingrs. IDS Hosting shall define "excessive amounts of IDSHosting resources" as using any form of IDS Hosting resource in a manner which noticeably hinders the quality of any service. Customer agrees to be held under strict liability for assuring reasonable IDS Hosting resource usage. Any violation of this policy will result in immediate account termination and imposition of an administrative fee proportional to damages caused. IDS Hosting shall not refund to customer any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and customer shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; further, customer shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all services for each month remaining in the Term. IDS Hosting reIDS Hostings the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
1) Cash payments whether over the counter or at an ATM or similar will be charged the average banking cash payment rate, the charge can be imposed on the same invoice due or in a following invoice.
2) Accounts left to go into suspension due to non payment will be imposed with an un-suspension fee. This will fee be of a minimum value R50, no matter the invoiced amount. This fee can be increased based on client history or as a result of general inflation.
3) All accounts will receive an invoice at least 7 days before due date and 4 following reminders.
4) System emails including invoices are are only sent to the registered email address provided when the client registers with IDS Hosting, and to any additional contacts which was added by the account holder or requested to be added via IDS support sent to IDS via the registered email address.
5) All invoices can be viewed at the IDS client area, should invoices not be received at the email account due to clients email settings such as SPAM settings.
6) The client is responsible to make sure invoices and IDS correspondence are received at the registered email address, emails sent to SPAM or rejected will need to be addressed by the recipient.
7) Keeping email address/s up to date and in a working order to receive emails from IDS is the clients responsibility and will not deter from amounts owed due to non receipt.
8) Email address used to register with IDS must not be an IDS provided email address.
9) Free email address providers such a Yahoo, Live, Gmail etc is not recommended as there SPAM filters might filter out receipt of IDS system generated emails.
10) Clients using free email address vendors for the registered email address must make sure IDS email address; email@example.com is white listed to prevent emails being sent to the SPAM folder.
Each shared hosting plan is limited to sending no more than 500 emails in any 60 minute period. This policy is necessary to protect the quality of IDS Hosting's service, as mass emailing can consume excessive amounts of IDS Hosting's resources, which negatively impacts the quality of hosting service other clients receive. First violations of this policy will result in immediate account suspension. To be re-activated, the client must provide a written and signed statement stating "I have read, understood, and agree to IDS Hosting's Mass Emailing Policy". Any second violation of this policy will result in immediate account cancellation. IDS Hosting shall not refund to customer any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and customer shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation; further, customer shall be obligated to pay 100% of all charges for all services for each month remaining in the Term. IDSHosting has the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
With VPS hosting bulk mailing is permitted only on a mailing list that has been obtained via double opt. If the hosting has been obtained primarily to send regular bulk mailing a dedicated IP & SSL certificate IS REQUIRED, contact us in this regards. Should the servers IP be blacklisted on any network due to bulk mailing voluntarily or SPOOFING, ie not volunterily the hosting services will be terminated.
Any bulk emailing done must have a double opt in facility, this is not negotiable, and is in line with international standards in the interest if stopping SPAM.
Double opt in can be exercised in various ways depending on how the client/friend email address is obtained:
An example of online double opt in would be:
1) Client enters name & email address on a website, this is the 1st opt in.
2) The client receives a welcome email, and a link to click to add the client to the mailing list
Example of an offline double opt would be:
1) Email address & names gathered on a list at a public meeting, volunterily by the client 1st opt in.
2) Owner of the list to send out a welcome email to each, requesting confirmation, those who do not respond or those who have changed there minds on being on the list must be removed off the bulk emailing list.
All emails must have an unsubscribe link.
E-mail Spamming Prohibited
"Spamming" includes the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using IDS Hosting's services or through another ISP or IPP with a reference to IDS Hosting or a website hosted by IDS Hosting, maintenance of an open SMTP policy, and selling or distributing software (on a Web site residing on IDS Hosting ) that facilitates the foregoing. Spamming is prohibited. Violators will be assessed a fine and may have their plan(s) terminated or suspended. IDS Hosting has the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, what constitutes a violation of this provision.
Online businesses that use e-mail marketing must be careful to follow all the CAN-SPAM rules.
All recipients must have opted in.
An unsubscribe mechanism must be included.
Your physical postal address must be included.
Deceptive subject lines and false headers are outlawed.
Any mailing list larger than 5,000 addresses cannot be sent from our shared servers. Note: Dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed.
There is also a limit to the number of Mailman mailing lists permitted as follows (NOTE: This does not apply to other mailing list programs such as PHPList. This only applies to MailmanSystem and Network Abuse
Violation of system or network security is prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation the following:
• unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
• interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
• forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
• distributing or hosting destructive or harmful content including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or any computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with any system, program, data or personal information;
• any form of hacking or unauthorized access, which includes, without limitation, use probing, or scanning of systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic;
• interference with service to any user, host, or network including any form of attempts to overload a system, any form of system attacks, or forgery which can come from any kind of program/script/command or messages of any kind designed to interfere with a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or by Internet;
• any form of interception which includes, without limitation, unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network, IDS Hosting or system without express authorization from the owner;
• any form of avoidance of system restriction; and
• any form of failure to safeguard accounts which includes, without limitation, failure to prevent unauthorized access by giving away passwords.
• bulk emailing in any form is not permitted, IDS Hosting does not provide a bulk emailing service.
Offering or distributing any fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions (e.g. - make money fast schemes, chain-letters, pyramid schemes), or submitting false data on any sign-up form, contract or online application through registration, or any fraudulent use of information obtained through the use of the plans, including, without limitation, use of credit card numbers, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or home addresses is strictly prohibited.
• IDS Hosting will do its best to notify the registered client/user in-time to renew the relevant domain/s when they have been purchased/transfered via IDS.
• Notifications will be sent out numerous times to your registered email address with IDS Hosting via our automated system.
• All notifications emails are recorded in the relevant IDS Hosting client area.
• Emails sent from IDS Hosting may be seen as SPAM by your email client, especially free email accounts, check all folders in your PC email client or webmail.
• Although IDS Hosting will do what it can to remind its clients of domain expiries it will not hold itself responsible for emails not reaching the registered email address, domain expiries, loss of domain/s, and any fees legal or other wise incurred during the process.
• All domains registered via IDS Hosting can be viewed in the client area with the relevant expiry dates.
• All domain/s managed by the registered client will not receive any notification of reminder from IDS Hosting.
Violation of this Agreement
If IDS Hosting becomes aware of any violation or threatened violation of this agreement, IDS Hosting may pursue any remedies and take any action against you or your customers to stop or correct such violation, including, but not limited to, denying access to IDS Hosting's services and equipment or to the Internet, removal of all or a portion of the information stored on IDS Hosting's IDS Hostingrs, suspension of any and/or all services, or termination of this agreement. In the event IDS Hosting is required to suspend services or terminate this agreement, IDS Hosting shall not refund any of the fees paid in advance of such corrective action. In addition, IDS Hosting may charge you for any costs or expenses it incurs as a result of the threatened or actual violation of this agreement. You agree that IDS Hosting shall have no liability to you or any of your customers as a result of any corrective action IDS Hosting may take (including, without limitation, termination of services). You are expected to cooperate with IDS Hosting in any corrective or preventive action that IDS Hosting deems necessary.
Service Level Guarantee
IDS Hosting guarantees a 99.5% up time service level. If you are unable to obtain 99.5% access to your website, IDS Hosting will, on an as-requested basis, issue a pro rated credit to you for future services conditional upon your submission of proof that 99.5% up time was not achieved as documented by an industry recognized and reputable third party monitoring service such as that of Alertra.com service. This guarantee shall not apply in the event of Force Majeur (as described below), scheduled maintenance periods, inability to access applications or scripts running on the IDS Hosting or if customer's account is not in good standing at the time of the outage.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied for any reason within the first 30 days of purchasing a hosting account, you will be given a full refund of the fees paid in advance upon plan cancellation. The 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is only available to new customers and cannot be invoked by anyone who has ever previously been a customer of IDS Hosting or has been a customer of IDS Hosting for over 30 days. The following services are not covered by the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and are non-refundable for any reason: additional items and services; domain name registration; plan renewals; plan upgrades; plan term extensions; SSL certificates; and overage fees. To invoke the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, you must cancel your plan exactly as outlined in the "Termination by Customer" section of this agreement within 30 days of purchase. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OFFERED, PROMISED OR AVAILABLE AFTER 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
Refunds are only available in accordance with the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OFFERED, PROMISED, OR AVAILABLE OUTSIDE IDS Hosting'S 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
The term of this agreement shall be of the same time span as the longest hosting plan which customer, unless otherwise terminated under this Agreement. The Term shall begin upon commencement of the services to customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew for successive like periods unless terminated in accordance with this Agreement. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term".
Termination by Customer
All plans automatically renew until terminated. In order to terminate or cancel your plan, you will be required to bring the account up to date, if not already updated, and to login to your client area, under Poducts & Services select View Details of the relevant service and to select Cancellation. Should you be unable to access your client area for any reason, a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted from the accounts registered email address. Should IDS be forced to terminate a hosting account, which will include the deletion of the domain/s & terminatin of online information/website, IDS cannot be held liable for loss of any information, the client is liable to keep backups of the online information should the deletion be in error or change of mind, IDS does not keep or make backups of any online information including emails. If your e-mail address has changed and you have neglected to update us with the new address, an account termination will not be possible under any circumstances. Attempts to cancel by phone, live chat, or any other method will be rejected and billing will continue until these instructions have been followed. Note: Invoicing will continue even for accounts that are suspended, since during suspension the online data and server allocate space is still allocated. Please be aware that there are absolutely no refunds available outside the 30-day money back guarantee. Termination requests must be received a minimum of THIRTY (30) days prior to the end of your plan's term to prevent automatic renewal. Termination for a part of or the entire account can only be accepted if the entire account is paid up to date. IDS Hosting is unable to cancel your account effective for a future date. Once the account termination request has been submitted, your request will be placed in our service cancellations queue and you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the request has been processed. If you do not receive an email within 24 working hours, your request was not received! The confirmation email will contain a Ticket ID, which is your proof of submission and can be used to track the status of your termination request.
Termination of services offered by IDS Hosting by the client outside of the 30 day guarantee period does not include any reimbursement of funds in credit on the clients account.
Termination by IDS Hosting
Not withstanding the reasons to terminate a users account stated in the rest of these terms & conditions:
* Any account that has been suspended for an equivalent period of 3 non calendar months (90 days), the count starting on the accounts anniversary date, such account can be terminated at the discretion of IDS Hosting management. Account termination includes: all website data, databases & emails facilities & the account which inlcudes access to the login client access area. Termination can be executed without notification or final warning in situations such as server space limitations which could stop new paying accounts from registering. IDSHosting will however enter into consultation with any of its clients who need a grace period, such agreements will be done on an individual basis with reference to the clients payment history, honesty & integrity.
* Accounts not paid for a period longer than 90 days, can at the discetion of IDS Hosting hand these accounts over to either internal and/or external debt collectors at cost of the non paying account holder. Should the account holder cancel there account with IDS Hosting, which will result in all data and email acounts to be deleted, the amount outstanding will no longer increase on a month to month basis except for any interest that will be added. Cancelling the account will not cancel the debt owed to IDS Hosting but only prevent it from increasing on a month to month basis from the date IDS Hosting receives an official cancellation notification from the official registered email address with IDS Hosting.
Knowledge and Expertise
Use of the Plan(s) requires a certain amount of knowledge of Internet programming Languages, protocols and software, and other technological information. By establishing a Plan, you or your webmaster represent that you have the knowledge necessary to maintain your web site. IDS Hosting will not advise, teach, supply or provide any such knowledge or customer support outside of the scope of the Plan(s).
IDS Hosting/Customer Communications
Customer shall direct all communications through our ticket system, forum, telephone, live support, or e-mail. All relevant details are provided on our main site.
Any communication that’s deemed offensive, purposely hurtful or using any normally un-acceptable language or means to communicate with IDS Hosting via any method may result in the immediate termination of some or all services and/or agreement/s.
Ownership of Website
You have previously developed, planned and created source and object code for purposes of creating an operational Web site (collectively, the "Website"). The Website is owned exclusively by you or your agents. In the event a dispute arises over ownership of your web sites and/or the Plan established with IDS Hosting, you agree to fully comply with any and all of IDS Hosting's security measures.
Shared Internet Protocol (IP) Address Ownership
During the Term of this Agreement, IDS Hosting will provide you with a restricted license to use a shared Internet Protocol ("IP") address. You may use the IP address only as provided by IDS Hosting. IDS Hosting shall maintain and control ownership of all IP numbers and addresses that may be assigned to the customer by IDS Hosting, and IDS Hosting has the right to change or remove any and all such IP numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Advertising & Marketing
You agree that during the term of this Agreement IDS Hosting may publicly refer to you, orally and in writing, as a customer of IDS Hosting. Any other public reference requires your written consent.
Warranties and Representations
You warrant and represent to IDS Hosting that you are
(1) at least eighteen years of age;
(2) you possess the legal right and ability to enter this Agreement;
(3) you will use the Plan(s) only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement and all policies and guidelines that may apply;
(4) you will be financially responsible for your Plan(s);
(5) you have acquired, or will acquire all necessary arrangements for hypertext links to a third party Web sites or other content;
(6) you have verified or will verify the accuracy of materials distributed or made available through use of the Plan(s), including, without limitation, your content, claims, warranties, guarantees, nature of business, and address where business is conducted, and
(7) your content does not infringe or violate any right of any third party (including intellectual property rights) or violate any applicable law, regulation, copyright or ordinance.
Disclaimers and Limitations
You expressly agree that the use of Services or any information provided by IDS Hosting is at your sole risk. Neither IDS Hosting, nor its affiliates, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that this site or the Services provided will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor does IDS Hosting make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services.
THE SERVICES, WEB SITES AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THEM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS. IDS HOSTING AND ITS PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SERVICES, WEB SITES AND ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE OF THE WEB SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liabilities
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER IDS HOSTING NOR ITS PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, CONTENT, OR INFORMATION ON ITS SITES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION A NEGLIGENT ACT, SHALL IDS HOSTING OR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICES, MATERIALS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY IDS HOSTING OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION OFFERED, SOLD, OR DISPLAYED ON IDS HOSTING'S SITES, YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE IDS HOSTING'S SERVICES GENERALLY, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IDS HOSTING OR ANY OF ITS PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liabilities includes all website products, websites, including the free sitebuilder, free html templates, free scripts and any other products offered by IDS Hosting and its sisters companies. & businesses.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, IDS Hosting's maximum liability under this Agreement for all damages, losses, costs and causes of actions from any and all claims (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, quasi- contract, statutory or otherwise) shall not exceed the actual dollar/rand/currency amount paid by Customer for the Services which gave rise to such damages, losses and causes of actions during the 12-month period prior to the date the damage or loss occurred or the cause of action arose. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless IDS Hosting, its affiliates and their respective present, former and future officers, directors, employees and agents, and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Indemnitees"), from and against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, amounts paid in settlement and reasonable attorneys' fees) which any of the Indemnitees may suffer, incur or sustain resulting from or arising out of (i) Customer's breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement contained this Agreement or any other agreement incorporated by reference, (ii) Customer's information stored on IDS Hosting's IDS Hostingrs, the Customer's web site or an end user's use of the such information or the Customer's web site, (iii) violation by Customer or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents of any applicable law, rule, regulation or order, (iv) claims or actions of third parties alleging misappropriation of trade secrets or infringement of patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights arising from the use, display or publication of the Customer's information or the use in connection with services, software or information not provided by IDS Hosting, (v) claims or actions by third parties relating to or arising out of Customer's use of the Services, and (vi) any failure of Customer's information or any aspect of the Customer web site to be compatible with the hardware or software used by IDS Hosting to provide the Services, including any damage to IDS Hosting's IDS Hostingrs or other hardware caused thereby. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
IDS Hosting may reveal any information it deems necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user profile (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.), usage history or other material contained on IDS Hosting's system in order to abide by any applicable laws, lawful governmental requests, to protect IDS Hosting's systems and customers, or to provide and protect the quality, functionality, and integrity of IDS Hosting's business and equipment.
Compliance with Law
You agree that when using the Services you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not use the Plan(s) or the Services in any way that violates South Arfican export laws, including without limitation, uses related to the distribution of weapons of mass destruction, prohibited chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons or missile use.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable and severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect between the parties.
Copyright or Trademark Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") sets forth the law regarding the use of copyrighted materials on the Internet. All IDS Hostingcustomers are subject to the requirements of the DMCA. Individuals or entities submitting notifications of copyright infringement by a IDSHosting customer (per the DMCA) to IDS Hosting must follow the below procedures. Copyright infringement notifications submitted to IDSHosting according to these procedures will be processed within 21 days of receipt. Customers who are the subject of a DMCA notification that meets the below criteria may be subject to account termination at IDS Hosting's sole discretion.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification Requirements:
• Signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf (the "Claimant").
• Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
• Identification of the material claimed to infringe the copyright(s), and enough information for IDS Hosting to locate it including URLs and specific descriptions of the infringing material at each URL.
• The Claimant's name, address, and telephone number(s).
• A statement that the Claimant has a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner or his agent.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification of copyright infringement is accurate and that the Claimant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of IDS Hosting. Any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing provision shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. IDS Hostingmay assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents to perform its duties and exercise its rights hereunder, without the consent of Customer. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights, legal or equitable, in any Person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Microsoft, and any supplier of third-party supplier that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the Service Description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against Customer as if it were a party to this Agreement.
Minimum Age Requirement
IDS Hosting customers must be at least 18 years of age. Any individual under the age of 18 years ("Minor") must have a parent or guardian accept this Agreement in order for the Minor to become a IDS Hosting customer. A parent or guardian who accepts this Agreement on behalf of a Minor will be primarily liable for ensuring complete and proper compliance with this Agreement, including the timely and full payment of the charges for IDS Hosting services, and such primary liability will continue even when the Minor has attained the age of 18, unless the parent or guardian obtains IDS Hosting's express written consent to the contrary.
IDS Hosting will not be liable for delays in its performance of this Agreement or provision of Services which are caused by circumstances beyond IDS Hosting's reasonable control, including acts of God, wars, insurrection, civil commotions, riots, national disasters, earthquakes, strikes, fires, floods, water damage, explosions, shortages of labor or materials, labor disputes, transportation problems, accidents, embargoes, or governmental restrictions (collectively "Force Majeure"). IDS Hosting will make reasonable efforts to reduce to a minimum and mitigate the effect of any Force Majeure. Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere herein, lack of finances will not be considered an event of Force Majeure nor will any event of Force Majeure suspend any obligation of customers for the payment of money due.
Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as creating a partnership or relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture between IDS Hosting and its customers. Each of IDS Hosting and its customers will be deemed an independent contractor at all times and will have no right or authority to assume or create any obligation on behalf of the other, except as may be expressly provided herein.
Construction and Interpretation
Wherever in this Agreement the masculine, feminine, or neuter gender is used, it will be construed as including all genders, and wherever the singular is used, it will be deemed to include the plural and vice versa, where the context so requires. The division of this Agreement into sections/paragraphs, and the insertion of headings/captions, are for convenience of reference only and will not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. Any rule of construction to the effect that any ambiguity is to be resolved against the drafting party will not be applicable in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby. In case of a conflict between this Agreement and any document, correspondence or other communication, of Customer or IDS Hosting, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall control unless otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
IDS Hosting may change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, including any policy or guideline incorporated by reference, at any time, and you agree to be bound by the revised terms of this Agreement. Any such modification will become effective upon the date they are first posted on this site. It is your responsibility to return to this Agreement from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. IDS Hosting does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of the changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of IDS Hosting's Plan(s) will be the reflection of your cooperation and acceptance of any changes or modifications.
If you believe that another customer has violated this Agreement, please send communication to IDS Hosting via our helpdesk email@example.com
By clicking the checkbox (also known as Acceptance Checkbox) you acknowledge that you have read this User Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document as well as all policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. You further agree that the act of submitting your Order Form online is equivalent to your signature and agree that all the information you submit online is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
IDS Hosting reserves the right to update these terms & conditions at any time without consultation & notification.